Junior high school and below
1. Responsible for the construction, audit and training of various management systems
2. Responsible for the preparation of various management system documents (manuals, procedures)
3. Responsible for the rectification and follow-up of unqualified items in the internal and external audits of the system
4. Assist the quality manager to preside over the internal audit and management review of the company's various management systems
5. Responsible for carrying out various activities related to product quality
6. Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
7. Bachelor degree or above, major in food, law, chemistry or biology;
8. Familiar with the application of Word, Excel, Ppoint office software;
9. Familiar with ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025, HACCP and other management system specifications;
10. Those with ISO9001 internal auditor certificate are preferred;
11. Have strong communication and coordination skills.